Policy last updated on Sep, 2019
- What information is collected and why such information is collected from You;
- How such information is used and stored;
- How such information can be accessed and updated by You;
- Why such information is disclosed and transferred to certain third parties.
Please read the following statement to learn about Our Personal Information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Information We Collect
2.1. Based on You accessing and / or availing any of the services provided on the Site, we may collect certain Personal Information from You.
2.2. The “Personal Information” that We collect from You includes, but is not limited to, Your name, account password, postal address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, ID proof (PAN, Passport, Voter ID etc.), bank account/credit card/debit card details, proof of employment, and other information that would assist Us in verifying Your identity.
Personal Information also includes, among others, any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (defined below), pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, etc.
2.3. As is the case with most other websites of similar nature as Our Site, Our Site gathers some information via various methods such as
2.3.1. automatically when You visit the Site;
22.3.2. when you provide your Personal Information on the Site, and stores it in log files.,
2.4. Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on a User’s computer when the User accesses a website. The Site may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions within the database driven areas of RENTSMALLSMALL’s site. Once you leave Our Site, these cookies expire. Cookies deployed by RENTSMALLSMALL do not collect Your Personal Information.
3.Access to Personal Information
2. Access to Personal Information
We work hard to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. Pursuant to the same, we: (a) Encrypt our services using secure server software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions
4. Information We Share
5.2. In addition, we may disclose or transfer Your Personal Information with other corporate entities and affiliates within or outside your jurisdiction to:
- Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;
- Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our services available on the Site; and
- To facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request for where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
5.3. We may disclose or transfer Your Personal Information of Yours within or outside your jurisdiction to:
- To RENTSMALLSMALL’s third party providers who provide goods / services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the relevant services;
5. Posting Your Requirement
6.1. Posting certain requirements on the Site for certain properties, may require you to provide us with Personal Information such as Your valid ID proof and proof of employment, prior to posting such requirements. You hereby acknowledge and permit RENTSMALLSMALL (directly or through its contractors) to contact you to at the contact number as provided by You, for intimating You on events, potential tenants or properties that other Site users might be interested in. You further consent to Us maintaining in our records your contact details that would be used for customer inquiry purposes.
7. Advertisements and third party sites
8.1. Some of the advertisements You see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as advertisement networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect Personal Information from You during the course of Your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to You advertisements that are tailored to Your interests.
processing, disclosure and transfer of any of Your Personal Information may be directed to the following
Attention : Legal Team
RENTSMALLSMALL Ltd, Lekki Phase 1
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.